Nectarine and Arugula Salad2013-02-27
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 10m
Creamy honey mustard dressing with tangy Greek yogurt atop a bed of arugula, red onions, and juicy nectarines. This salad is good enough for entertaining but easy enough to make any day of the week!
Check the sodium content of the honey mustard closely. We used French’s Honey Mustard, which has 30 mg of sodium per teaspoon.
- 4 cups baby arugula, washed and dried
- 2 ripe nectarines, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- ground black pepper, to taste
To make dressing, whisk together yogurt, olive oil, mustard, red wine vinegar, and garlic powder.
To plate salad, put 1 cup of arugula on each of four plates. Sprinkle sliced red onions over each plate of arugula. Arrange nectarines on top of salad. Drizzle dressing over each salad and top with ground black pepper. Serve immediately.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Total Fat3.9 g
Saturated Fat0.5 g